Community. Support. Free.
Roots - Community Enhancement
A Community Interest Company, run not for profit, but for the good of Dawlish, Teignmouth and surroun
Umm hello Easter cuties!
These little beauts are £2 each and contain a creme egg.
Thanks to our volunteer Alison for making them, very sweet! ... See MoreSee Less
- Likes: 12
- Shares: 2
- Comments: 0
Cygnets and Thinkers are back on tomorrow ... See MoreSee Less
IMPORTANT RECALL ALERT! USA/Canada
If you own one of the recalled seats please discontinue the use of the lower anchors immediately and switch to a seat belt install.
• Safety 1st onBoard 35 SecureTech IC351 rear-facing infant seats manufactured between May 1, 2022 and Feb. 28, 2023
• Maxi-Cosi Coral XP IC313 seats manufactured between May 1, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2023
• Maxi-Cosi Mico XP Max IC337 seats manufactured between Jan. 1, 2021 and Feb. 28, 2023
• Maxi-Cosi Mico XP IC336 and IC338 seats manufactured between Sept. 1, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2023
• Maxi-Cosi Micro Luxe+ IC370 seats manufactured between Jan. 1, 2022 and Feb. 28, 2023
• Maxi-Cosi Infant Base IC335 seat bases manufactured between Jan. 1, 2021 and Feb. 28, 2023
On 2/24/2023, Dorel received test results from a 3rd party test lab for a Safety
1st onBoard 35 Secure Tech showing the lower anchors used to secure the child seat base may fail allowing the seat to detach.
This may be related to the self-retracting
lower anchor mechanism in the base. The same type of mechanism is identified as also being used in the base of a several other product models including several Maxi-Cosi infant seat models. Dorel, the parent company for Safety 1st and Maxi-Cosi, have received no reports of injuries related to this.
The manufacturer will send new seat bases to owners, free of charge. Dorel will mail recall notification letters to owners starting on April 7, 2023. Owners may also call Dorel at 877-657-9546 or email RetractableLatchRecall@djgusa.com.
NHTSA campaign number: 23C002
www.safety1st.com/us-en/infant-base-with-self-retracting-latch-notice ... See MoreSee Less